View Single Post
Old 05-06-06, 01:13 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Wow... this thread sure has gotten "interesting."

Let me ask you this, jimmy - in the past, people have spoken of underage drinking, drug use, not reporting poker income on their taxes, downloading of copyrighted materials, etc. It's all heresay, of course, since none of us can actually see each other first hand and KNOW what people are doing behind their computer screens.

But I'm just wondering - every time someone links to a torrent site where other forum members can find the latest episode of "Lost" that they missed or "High Stakes Poker," which airs on the Game Show Network that they don't get, do you scribble down their information, track down their local police department and/or pass the information on the the FBI?

I realize you feel very strongly about this, and that's fine... but I agree with mel, here (the George Bush comments and all). It is impossible that you have ALL the information, you've completly disrespected Aeq's wishes, and IMO, you've overstepped your bounds.

Had this happened to me, I would have reported HES, yes. But it didn't. It happened to AEQ, and I respect him enough (barely ) to realize that this is his decision to make, and not mine. I thought this poll was just a simple way of asking whether people thought Aeq should report HES - not you.

I will be banning HES, yes, but again - not until this blows over a bit. If I ban him now, there is a chance he won't even see the latest in this thread and that you've reported him, let alone have a chance to respond. Maybe he doesn't even have the "right" to know that or to respond. I don't know. It's a tricky situation.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker