Thread: Want to laugh?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-08, 10:57 AM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Plain and simple? It's a business, like any other business. If there's a demand for that product, why not sell it? Some buy low (which is the reason they *pay real money for play chips*) and sell high.

There is a high demand for buying/selling Pokerstars play chips. That's a fact! Check out Ebay...you'll be amazed at what people are willing to pay for these chips.

It's crazy, but there is real money to be made and that is probably the main and most important reason.

One thing I forgot to mention in my OP is that this person wanting to purchase chips did NOT want to spend over $10. The going rate right now is $12. So players won't sell below the going rate, seems $2 is a huge difference for them, especially if they've purchased them at that price or at $10. They're seeking to make a profit, as in any business.

As for me, if I could get $10 per mill ....I'm happy. Since I didn't pay any $ for those *fake*chips.

**There are also those players who don't care for the money and will spend solely for enjoyment purposes.

Here's the ebay link to people sellling play chips on that site:

Tried to respond to your question as best I could. Hopefully you understand the reasoning behind the buy/sell process a little better?

Last edited by bunny; 01-30-08 at 11:02 AM.