View Single Post
Old 01-04-06, 05:44 PM
Fish

pokerflea has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

Man that was painful...so much reading...

Okay, yes you WERE banned by IP, as long as you promise not to make anymoe posts like you did before, and promise to stop spamming during my tournaments, I'll unban you.

The forum is not a place for freeroll chasers, I was sick of seeing posts on every thread about freerolls so I started the "Official Freeroll Thread" that way, I don't have to move/delete a bunch of freeroll posts for other sites. I hardly ever post in that thread, but I check it daily, people do post other tournament passwords in there, I don't mind it because it keeps members coming back. I have a private section for our "Top Players" that can only be posted in/viewed if you are invited, it's like a private club for them so they don't have to go through all the other "nonsense" in the other forums. We have MANY top players, a TLB winner, and many more MTT winners including the $100 MTT on Stars last week.

BrianSwa is right, my site is not only a forum, we have other strategy pages, blogs, rakeback, along with many other things, including our NASCAR page coming soon with info on our sponsored racers.

I like the talking poker look, it's VERY easy on the eyes, I like mine too, it might not be as easy on the eyes, but for some reason I like the red/black/white look, OH, we also have the best logo on the net.

I'm headed for Big Sky in under 12 hours to do some skiing/snowboarding, not sure if I'll get to check this thread until I get back on Monday...

Halvey (Stop making me write so much, yes or no questions please. )