View Single Post
Old 04-08-07, 12:04 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default New Moderator: melioris

Blibbity Blabbity has been a wonderful Moderator, scorekeeper, graphics designer and TP Member over the years, but he's been a very busy man recently, with a new kid, a new business, and so on. Because of this, he hasn't had as much time for poker or TPF as he used to, so I thought it was time to land a new Moderator to help out around here. I chatted with Blibbity about this, and he was fully supportive. Thank you BB for all that you have done for this forum over the years, and I look forward to the day that things settle down for you and you become a more active member of the commuity again!

There are MANY people I could have chosen to wear a Moderator hat here (and I really do mean that), but it would be silly for us to have a dozen Mods, so I thought it over and went with my first choice: melioris.

melioris joined the forum about a year and a half ago, and since then has become one of the forum's most respected members. He's made almost 1200 high quality, intelligent posts, and his User Reputation shows it. I think he has the single best Rep/Post ratio out of everyone with > 500 posts, and I honestly can't think of a single time that anyone has been pissed off at the guy or a time when he's lost his cool. Not even one. That's I lot more than I can say for myself. melioris also works from home and when he's not taking care of his kid, which leaves him plenty of time to check in with TPF. My kind of Moderator.

So, there you have it: melioris is now a Moderator here at TPF. Thanks melioris, for accepting my invitation and for all you have contributed to the community!

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker