Thread: October Goals
View Single Post
Old 10-26-07, 02:28 PM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I highly doubt that the average student in college has (makes) 400k+ (yearly?) in their personal bank account.

Yes, counseling; why must you frown upon it? He's posted here, about needing help to decide what he wants to do with his life, ....nothing wrong with seeking help from a professional (which we are not)

I might have to take back the loneliness comment, don't really think it fits JD's lifestyle. I too remember my college years and I must admit, drinking and partying was what college was/is all about. (although, my looks might deceive most...I wasn't as *easy* as those girls he posts about).

But, in all honestly, I guess what really bothered me was how he handles his women. Like they are of no importance and have no feelings. There are so many unwanted or aborted babies because of students who (accidentally) get knocked up and ....

Don't mind me, I have issues when it comes to kids. Sorry.