View Single Post
Old 09-09-06, 07:03 PM
Fish

matty_goal has less than 10 Rep Points
Default Phenomenon Partypoker

Yo guys,

I just got some experice too share with you guys about PartyPoker.
Because ik think its a very strange pokersite.
Not only PartyPoker itself, but even more the players who are playing there.

The Pro's say that it is the most easy site to built your bankroll up. And I agree with that for about half of it.

The first thing is that a lot of people at partypoker dont get this game 100%. Even at No limit games up to 5/10 dollar blinds they call/raise with crap.
And I have won quite some money from these people. But the freaking thing is that you can lose a lot of money too people who get the "runner runner".
This is a real phenomenon at PartyPoker. I see these or other unbelievable sisuation frequently at PP, bad calls on the flop that turn out to be worth hundreds of dollars.More than for example at Pokerstars.

Now I understand that it is a totally different site with a lot of (sophisticated) players compare to PP. Because it are the players who create these unbelievable situations and not the site itself.
But that still makes it a strange site, because some off these weak players even win money on the long run. I call them "The lucky ones".
But is proofs that doing at the right time the wrong thing can make you a lot of money.

I was just wondering of some of yall can see someting in this. Or you thinks I am just talking crap.

But succes to everybody at the Tables around the globe.

Matty