View Single Post
Old 03-09-08, 12:04 AM
squeezed the charmin

melioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Pointsmelioris has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

ok, look I read your post and I want to comment. But here is the deal, I played a bullshit session earlier today and dropped 3 buyins experimenting a different (read not compatible with my personality) style, got drunk off my ass, hosted a great cocktail/dinner party, let my kids stay up too late, eventually settled them down and got them to sleep, cleaned up, and before letting the dog out for the night was compelled to sit down at the computer to check tp.com. maybe I also have a problem because I wasn't content with my real life and feel the need to sincerely reply, who knows.

I prelude all that to say that if you think you have been running bad, then study, figure out where you can improve, and get better. But if you think you have a problem, stop playing poker. Stop posting here, stop even lurking at poker sites. I may care too much about a lot of people i have never met, or only met briefly, and I may spend way too much time working to be a mediocre poker player, but the day I say I am addicted or am a losing player I am done. With it all. there is too much life out there and not enough time to do it all. If poker isn't a means to some ends in your offline real life, then you are a loser no matter how much money you win or lose at online poker.

if you can add to that that you are a losing player but have the sense to post it here, although it is -ev for me in some cosmic way, withdraw whatever money you have online, never play poker again and never visit another poker site.

sorry man, but you will never hear it as straight as that again.

good luck. i hope our paths never cross again.