View Single Post
Old 12-12-06, 01:05 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Thank you for saving me the 10 minutes or so it would have taken to type something similar up myself.

Nice post. Easy to read, LOGICAL... I give it

As for this though:

I've never judged YOU... the REAL you... the family man with the above average IQ who is the nicest guy on the block and a stallion in bed and whatever else. All I've ever judged is the online you - the "BrainSWA" that you have presented to us here. And since we aren't sugarcoating things any more (your idea, not mine), yeah, I pretty much think BrianSWA is a douchebag. I think he means well (most of the time - he has in the past admitted to being an idiot for the sake of being an idiot), and I'm sure he is a perfectly nice guy in the real world, but around here, he's got some issues. Basically, I think he's a lazy bipolar moody little attention whore bitch, and it's very often painful to read/decipher his posts.

Hey, just calling 'em how I see 'em.

In real life, I'm a nice guy, generally a good and generous person, and most people like me. I'm sure you and I would get along just fine if we ever had a couple of beers together (and if TeamSWA makes it to the WSOP someday, we probably will). In here, I think I keep my cool most of the time, but once in a while (this thread is a good example), I get tired of the stupidity and I turn into a bit of a condescending dick. So I wouldn't blame you for seeing me that way.

I don't feel like typing any more about this nonsense, so I'm going to randomly end this post right here.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker