View Single Post
Old 04-30-11, 12:19 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Moving out of the country is another discussion, but the games are noticeably softer now than they were a few weeks ago. The majority of U.S. players were winning regs, with very few recreational players mixed in here and there. My non-American friends are reporting that the games are the softest they have been in years.

Also, playing online was not and is still not illegal. You should know that.

Personally, I'm too turned off and burnt out from the whole poker thing right now to be moving my money to a small site that will likely have the same problems the larger ones did at some point - not necessarily getting seized by the DOJ, but having problems with cashouts and so on, so I'm just taking a break from all things poker.

That said, if I were going to play, I'd be playing on or if I was going to play anywhere.

The links in the last sentence have my affiliate code built in and are set up for automatic rakeback paid directly into your account, so use them if you are considering trying out one of those sites...

P2P transfers are not going to happen. Believe me, I wish they were, but they just aren't.

Stars cashouts are working now and I am hoping Tilt's will be within a week or so. Overall, this is pretty good, as I expected it to take months (like the Neteller situation did) to get my money.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker