View Single Post
Old 11-13-04, 04:45 PM
oscar the grouch

junYUN has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

talk about reading comprehension...i AM contradicting the fact that bernie is as good as andruw at the plate. bernie is in the twilight of a great career, and to compare their career stats is fucking retarded (but hey maybe you are) because bernie won't put up anywhere near those numbers anymore.. but jones is still young enough to make strides in his plate numbers. yes i know there is more to hitting than home runs, but i also know that hitting 35 homers and driving in 100 runs, plus playing not just gold glove center field but the best center field in the majors -- makes andruw jones a HUGE player to pickup -- definatly NOT just another over-the-hump-bernie.

also no-one said shit about the red sox not being a good team, we basically stated that the yankees will still be a dominant team. god you red sox fans sure get defensive about the yankees, get the fuck over the last 100 years cry baby. yeah it must suck for the yankees since it's been a massive 4 years since they won the world series...what a shithole.

yes the yankees have plenty of overpaid, selfish players -- but they will still go out and sign at least 2 big names this off-season, have another great season, and get in the playoffs for the ump-teenth time. take a second to pull theo epsteins cock out of your mouth and realize that the bosox arent gods gift to baseball.