Thread: Super Bowl XL
View Single Post
Old 01-25-06, 05:44 PM
Doesn't 2011 start the next decade?

Robbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points

Zy - the only reason I'm picking Pittsburgh (that's where the Steelers are from right??? ) is because they're wearing their whites!

Seriously, I have almost NO knowledge of football. I never really liked the game and only recently have begun to appreciate some of the amazing plays that take place. Although for a while I was making some coin betting on the games...then my guy disappeared - ah well.

Could I sit down and watch an entire game with the guys? Now - no problem! Before - I'd have probably wandered off somewhere. Would I enjoy it? Again, now I probably would, provided it had some really great plays.

Will I ever be one of those guys who's TV is on all day Sunday going from game to game? Probably not. (after all, interfere's with the NASCAR races) In fact, if I ever did become one of those guy's, Nikki'd probably beat me.

If this poll was who you WANT to win the superbowl, I'd have to go with Seattle since Paul Allen owns the team. That's why I like the Trailblazers...