Thread: Royal #2
View Single Post
Old 09-18-07, 04:45 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Good question, what hands have equity vs 8-9 other random hands if everyone definitely sees the flop?

I would guess any pair and any hand that has a possibility of flopping a really strong showdown hand (suited connectors, not 23s) and connectors and any high straight cards. Dump any hands that would have to flop a FH/quads to be confident on the flop (73/23/82/T4, etc) and fold the flop without something promising.

I would guess once it is capped PF people stick around hoping they are good till the turn/river, right? That is probably the biggest money sink. Seeing the flop with potentially big hands should be a good bet overall with the money added (I guess it depends on the limit you are playing too, since a $25 sweetener in a 1/2 game is much different than 2/4, 3/6.)

http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/blog.php?u=64