View Single Post
Old 01-02-06, 01:53 AM
♀♥♫

rookette22 has between -50 and -11 Rep Points

LMAO (@ ur P.S.)

ok well the forum in question is......Pokerflea

They had a freeroll tonight and I...again...happened to be in it. (me runs for fear TP will bring out the handcuffs ) lol

Well, had a nice chat with the administrator there and he invited me to his forum. But since I'm devoted to you TP.... *cough* meant to say, devoted to this forum I declined his invitation to join. Told him your Forum was the best.

Then I brought up the challenge and he accepted it. So now I'm asking you if you're willing to go for it. It's a one time deal TP. And we can't make it too pricey. We want to get as much members in it as possible and most don't have a huge bankroll. So as soon as your ready and you agree to this I'll Im him and give him your ok.

I did however try to go in to have a look around at his forum but wasn't able to. They don't allow guests. You either register or nothing. The reason for this was to apologize to him for advertising your forum on his freeroll tonight. Wasn't right but he forgave me so all is kewl.

Last edited by rookette22; 01-02-06 at 01:58 AM.