View Single Post
Old 01-02-06, 11:02 AM
♀♥♫

rookette22 has between -50 and -11 Rep Points

Hmm...I have this idea but don't know if it's possible or if you'd go for it, so I'm gonna mention it to you before contacting the other forum admin.

Was thinking.... how about we make it a $5 buy-in; payable to you in advance & then you use that to make it a freeroll type tourney using the $5/member? No need to call it a freeroll, just name it whatever you want; just asking to see if that's even possible to do.

See, this way you'll get more members from the forums involved, instead of just the ones with a big bankroll. More members, more fun...more of a challenge. (Maybe even more prizes)

Also we'd know for sure how many players would be in it once they pay their buyin. If you just make it the $10 buy-in, most members say they'll be there but might not even show up. This guarantees you that the players will show up; being they don't want to lose their buy-in.

We can also advertise on the outside too. Get new members to come in here to join our team in order to challenge the other team forum.

Did I tell you I'm a damn good PR person lol weeeeee....I'm lovin' this idea.

Just a few suggestions. Let me know what you think.

P.S: I don't have any real New Year's resolutions; so I'm gonna help you make one of yours happen.