View Single Post
Old 01-11-11, 11:56 PM
Shark

jdiana86 has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!jdiana86 has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!jdiana86 has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!jdiana86 has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!jdiana86 has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!jdiana86 has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!
Default Best Round of Golf in my Life

I am in Orlando for the week on vacation with the family. I am kinda bummed I'm missing the big blizzard becaus I love to snowboard. However, I don't miss the freezing cold temps...or work (cashier at Stop and Shop) b/c it would be mobbed. Anyways I played a round of golf with my dad today and played awseome. I should also note I hadn't played golf in about 2-3 months and was not even using my own clubs! "my" 3-wood had a really small head and the irons were a bit outdated. So I ended up paring 7 holes and had 6 bogeys. The rest were doubles and one triple. I probably could have shaved a few strokes off over just dumb shots, but I guess that's part of the game. And I do realize that this is not a stellar round for the avid golfer, but for me, it was pretty freakin awseome. If anyone ever wants to play a round in the spring let me know. I live on a course and I can get a free round because we know the pro there. Does anyone play golf?

Last edited by jdiana86; 01-11-11 at 11:57 PM. Reason: 6 bogeys not 7