Thread: NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-01-11, 10:36 AM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I can't disagree with you more. Lebron is one of the least arrogant athletes I have ever watched. Granted, we all get exposed to a media prepped version of anybody on TV, but I still think the guy is ridiculously humble. He has no reason to be, he has been viewed as the King since he was 13, and yet all he wants to do is win, play ball, and earn some dough. 95% of humans would be complete divas growing up the way he did. He has mentioned many times (none since The Decision as I think he realizes the backlash it might have at the moment) that he wants to be the first billionaire athlete. I think all the press conf, decision thing, Heat celebration thing was just marketing. Let's not forget The Decision thing also benefited charity...

Sjay, assuming The Decision and the Heat celebration thing didn't happen, and still tell me he is an arrogant d-bag?

If so, what are you watching?