View Single Post
Old 07-28-06, 02:15 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

So, my friend Tim and I met up with Zybomb last night. The three of us went to the UB Party, which was much bigger than last year's. The VooDoo Lounge on top of the Rio is pretty cool, but I think I preferred the smaller venue at the Palms last year (I didn't even see Phil Hellmuth this year, let alone get to bust his chops). They had an open bar for us, and a sweet spread of food too - from fancy schmancy finger foods to a turkey and pork carving station to a huge desert table.

Eventually, we met up with my friends the Stolzman's, and the group of us hung out for a while and kicked back some drinks. I also traded 4% of myself in the Main Event with Steve for 2% of him and 2% of his son, John.

We hung out until a bit after midnight, but then Tim's back started bothering him (he was in a car wreck last week - got rear ended by a guy doing like 35 and eating), so we called it a night.

The plan for today is to head over to the Rio and check out the Poker Expo thing some more, and the Main Event of course, and then meet up with Zy, 2Tone and lightfungus tonight.

It's 11:15 here now, so I guess the Main Event is under way!

Wow... I can't wait to see what the final numbers are going to be. Alternates??? Oh my - this could make for some long Day 1s.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker