View Single Post
Old 11-22-08, 09:44 AM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

The Red Wings are NOT the Yankees of hockey, not even close. The Wings continue to win by doing things the right way. They develop talent, spend money where needed and have a great coaching staff.

Arguably, again I said arguably they didn't have the better individual talent than my Penguins last year, but had the better team, by far.

Look at the facts, the Pens were a complete buzzsaw through the Eastern Conference playoffs going 12-2 in the first three rounds. EASILY the class of the East, but when it came to playing the Wings it really wasn't as close as 4-2.

The Wings run a class organization, their fans are loyal and understand the game, players want to play there for a reason (and it's not just money, Hossa could have got more in Pitts or Edmonton). This is in complete opposition to the Yankees organization.