Thread: Blogs
View Single Post
Old 02-18-09, 12:00 AM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Another option (maybe more of a hassle, but pretty much free), would be to host blogs on the TP server. Wordpress (that I know of) lets you install their structure onto your server and create accounts as you choose.

A third option would be to just link together all of the blogs of TP members through the forum or the main site and then everyone just goes and creates their own blog on one of the free sites. That would not have the "www.talkingpoker.com/blog/TrollPie" (for example) addresses though...

I could probably help out with it. I am setting one up on my business site soon. Let me know if you want more info about it.

http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/blog.php?u=64