View Single Post
Old 04-20-06, 09:24 PM
Rock

MathBabe has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsMathBabe has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsMathBabe has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

It's all people who work together, so it should be a very friendly game. However, it is a bit wild, and there are plenty of hands where there are still four players in at the showdown, where either everybody checked or several people are all in. It's not usually as clear as two people in the showdown, one calls and is beaten, and mucks. There's definitely curiosity, and I've heard people ask "well, what did you have, then?", and since it's friends it feels rude to say "none of your business". (Or my personal favourite, bdawg31 saying "oh, sorry, I don't remember".)

I don't really understand how it could be so complicated either, but I wasn't there. I hear that one person in particular complained that they were being forced to show their cards when they didn't need to, and they felt it was showing too much about their play.

Perhaps when it's friendly, people think they should be able to know what their friends did?