Thread: Can't Reply
View Single Post
Old 04-23-06, 01:26 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

If you are making duplicate posts, that tells me that the posts are going through.... not zero times, not one time, but multiple times, in fact.

And Mayhem, I've seen you posting in numerous threads recently. I guess I just don't understand how you guys (exactly two of you) can say that you can't post, while you are posting.

It seems to me like there are a few unrelated problems here:

1. Mel - obviously unrelated. You have to confirm your email address before you are allowed to post. This goes for new users and anyone who changes their email address later on.

2. Mayhem - This sounds similar to bunny's problem. Do your problems all go away when you use ie? What have you changed that is allowing you to post now, or are you still having problems, like bunny described?

3. bunny - Same question. There is nothing "dangerous" on this site, so it's perfectly safe to access using ie. I understand not wanting to use multiple browsers, but if that solves the problem.............

I guess the biggest thing I am not understanding here is how the problem seems so inconsistent. So far, exactly 2 users have made complaints, and I see them posting all the time, so it's obviously not a consistent problem even for them. But if this was a server issue, wouldn't more than 2 people have the problem?

Again - if anyone else is having a similar problem, please let me know. Post it here, PM me, or if you can't do either of those things for some reason, email me at poker <at> talkingpoker.com.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker