View Single Post
Old 11-22-04, 12:07 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I thoughht the pilot show was pretty good. It was interesting to hear them battle it out over why a play was a good one or not. There is an article in the new Cardplayer that says WPT/Travel Channel is considering putting a Poker Corner show following the event broadcast. This makes a lot of sense, and I think it would be even better if they could get some of the final table players to be part of the panel on each show.

I will say, though, that I think this could be a really bad thing for some of these pros. They are now on TV showing what hands they play in these tourneys, now they are on a show explaining how they think hands whould be played and why, and this could even combine the two.

Maybe the pros will have to play with their cards face up soon