Thread: NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 05-31-11, 09:46 PM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Anybody who is a fan of basketball? Not an emotional vagina who thinks these players don't have every right to do what they want...

If someone puts in their two weeks to go from a shitty company to a better company, do you have a hate aneurysms too?

I mean it's a great story. Everybody slung mud all over them when they sucked. Spoelstra, a nobody, pulls a sick collection of talent together and makes a winning team when it matters. Let's not forget that Haslem and the bench have played well and it hasn't been just the big 3 that have gotten them to the Finals. It's just awesome basketball and I am more excited about this finals than I have been about the finals since the first Celtics/Lakers (this decade).