View Single Post
Old 11-05-04, 05:35 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Yeah, personally I'm not even sure I could watch that game (I know I couldn't play in it ). What level are the players, skill/bankrolls?? I don't mind seeing pros with millions of $$ putting that kind of cash up on a hand, but watching your buddy lose a huge pot like that would be nuts. I WATCH the high blind NL games on UB sometimes and there are always those players that plop down $500 - $1000 (less than they should have) and proceed to blow it all in 15 minutes. Leaves me with the sense they DON'T have the bankroll/skills and may have just lost the rent money for the month. I think things like...."there goes his car", and "Grama, please don't break my finger, I will get the money back to you by next week, I promise!". Maybe some day I will have the bankroll and the skills to fathom sitting in this type of game.....NOT YET.

I assume those playing at your game can afford it though, so have fun