View Single Post
Old 12-01-04, 11:21 PM
Rock

johnbaker has between 10 and 49 Rep Points
Default about to go broke, need advice

ive lost 4 sng's in a row, which has never happened to me before, and im down to the last of my fumes on empirepoker (18 bux or so)

the last sng i had AQ vs AT.... the idiot calls my check/reraise all in on a flushdraw, hits a 10 on turn, then hits the flush on river. that tourney went byebye....

then another tourney i had AT suited, i limp 2 others take a flop, which is Txx with 1 heart. checks, turn is the Jh. the guy bets the pot and i was tired so i jumped to the conclusion i had about 20 outs and called for half my stack.... river was a blank hewent all in i fold.... lost the rest of the stack on a coinflip.

anyways that shit is beside the point, i'm curious what should i do to rebuild from 18? ive made a comeback like this before, but i was kinda lucky, because i somehow got KQ vs KJ twice in a row at a 25NL table to double up twice,then start playing sng's again.... anyways yeah should i play a 10+1 sng, then a 5+1, or play three 5+1's? beating the rake in 5+1 is a pain in the ass and im sick of constantly getting screwed, i just wanna do a 10+1 and let fate decide whether ill get screwed for the last time...

1st person to post telling me what to do gets their way... gogogogo

-jB