View Single Post
Old 12-12-04, 08:38 AM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

Maybe I came off wrong there, I am sure it will get straightened out, and all I did was click through your link and hit the download buttot, but I kept getting forewarded to pages explaing what to do for the dowmload, it was a little weird. In all honestly I am not sweating the $25 (though I will take it) as much as I want to support your links here and have every intention of using Pacific next. Thats what it's all about, and if I get something in the process, well good for me, but just like any small business here in town, if you don't support it then it doesn't exist long. If everyone signs up under a link or three then the forum will likely be around for a long time, otherwise it may be back to RGP for us, and nobody wants that.