View Single Post
Old 09-14-08, 05:25 PM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

stormswa

Player points: 3323.39
Staker points: 3107.20

This is what ive done on PTP in last 6 months starting from zero, I dont need to put money in the bank from poker I have a real job. I invest all money I make that way I have money working for me on both ends, I tend to like to give back instead of just taking.

being a results orientated player is horrible, it means your making/not making certain plays because you are afraid of the outcome. It means you wont reshove with 7d8d because you are afraid you will be called even though it is the correct play and therefore you are giving up certain +ev situations that you should be taking advantage of.

There is a reason im getting 3k stakes after being involved in staking after just 6 months, im not bragging I just want to use it as a example. The reason is I don't give up ever, I dont care if my investments are down 50% I never just give up and say fuck im never going to win. I keep grinding sitting after sitting and never lose faith in my own abilities, I have run soooo bad these last 2 weeks, my bap is down about $800 but like my investors I have zero doubt in my abilities to bring it up. And if by some chance I do bust this investment my investors like myself know they will get there cake back on later investments, my investors like myself realize sometimes you can play perfect or good poker and still lose.

sooner you realize this the better off you will be.