View Single Post
Old 01-03-06, 01:29 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Try getting this through your head: No one gives a shit how much money you have or don't have in your account.

The way you are being "treated" has to do ENTIRELY with your attitude, your overreacting, your taking things personally, your trying to be a martyr, and the simple fact that I (I won't speak for everyone else) think your $5 fake freeroll idea is a very bad one.

It has nothing - I repeat, NOTHING - to do with the amount of money in your poker account, bank account, pocket, or couch.

If your friends are capable of being rational, logical human beings, and are willing to take feedback when they ask for it, even if it's not what they were hoping for, I'm sure they would be treated very well, just like everyone else here.

You're funny, Rook. In the beginning, you thought you were being treated unfairly because you were a n00b. Other n00bs eventually convinced you otherwise. Then for a long time, you thought you were discriminated against because you were a women. Some of the other women eventually convinced you otherwise. And now, you think it's because you're broke. Hopefully some broke people will step up and convince you that's not the case either (I see Brian is trying).

I wonder what will be next. I'd like to think that eventually you'll realize you're treated just like everyone else, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker