View Single Post
Old 01-03-06, 01:57 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

I think it's safe to say this thread has been ruined (big surprise) and has nothing to do with the tourney any more. I would strongly suggest you start a new one for your sign up list, instead of making people wade through 6 pages of shit to get to it here. Call it "TP vs PF Forum Tourney Signup List" or something informative like that. I would think you'd want to come up with a date and time for the tourney first, but that's your call. If you just want to get a general idea of how many people are interested in playing, go for it.

As for the "name calling," I'm not going to explain that one comment YET AGAIN, but it was hardly name calling. You can read my explanation in this thread, in the other thread you dragged the drama into, and most importantly in THE post where the comment was made.

But for the record, if someone wanted to tell me they thought I was acting crazy or even that they thought I "s***ed c***," it would be their right to say so. I would hope that they would have a mighty good reason to say such a thing and some evidence to back it up (especially the latter), but it would be their right to say it, just as it you're right to say that you are being treated unfairly for whatever reason you have this week. It's just funny that you are allowed to call all the "rich people" (most of whom are by no means rich) names, but if someone says you are acting irrationally, you get very offended.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker