Thread: whos the best?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-05, 10:28 AM
sports betting guy

omahilo has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsomahilo has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

Harrington is a very good player and I mean no disrespect to him but he isnt even in the same league as Ivey, Negreanu or Jesus.

Ivey is the best because he is just on another level than any other player. His fellows players give him more respect than anyone. If anyone has ever read Josh Ariah's blog, in one entry he said that Phil Ivey is so good than he should only be allowed to have one hole card. A comment like this from a fellow pro is one helluva statement.

Negreanu is the 2nd best player right now but only one problem I have with him. He seems to be getting caught up in all the advertising, sponsors, etc while Ivey isnt and I think Negreanu's play is suffering from this. Everytime you read Negreanu's blog he is always talking about a new project, etc. While this is nice for him, its affecting his play as you can see this year as he was nowhere to be found.

Jesus is one of the most underrated players around. He goes deep in tons of tournies and is one of the best players. He just doesnt do it with a flashy style or anything, he just plays his game.