View Single Post
Old 11-10-04, 02:35 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

3 years ago when I was just starting to play and still had no idea how to take care of a bankroll I sent money off via WU ($300) and was looking foreward to playing 3/6 and sng's and I really didn't have alot of money to spend on poker and WU is a pain in the ass (none of my credit cards work and I won't hook my bank account up to anything), I raced home on that Friday and started playing 3/6 and a SNG at the same time, started playing at about 7PM my time and at 10 PM my time had about 30 bucks left in my account and was completly bummed out, I will never forget it. I'm not sure how to figure the bets per hour there since the SNG's were involved, but I was never so dissapointed per hour, thats for sure. Like Jimmytheg said, it's a lesson I have never forgotten.