View Single Post
Old 09-30-07, 06:20 PM
Thousand Post Club

juiCe[3x] has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

Ok first off, you need to stop thinking your the perfect person around here who cant do anythign wrong.

-I just find it funny that you and others kept backing him despite his own history but couldn't back me...

-So your saying you would reban me for paying them back...Ya I understand I made a new account. Didn't storm? I only made 1 not 059367436340.

-Since no1 believes me here I'm not going to explain what I was going to do again. Obv you guys don't respect me.

-If I remember correctly Boobie didn't really serve his time since he always had a new account everyday so I don't get what 2-3 banns did.

-Lets see. I truley think you dissrespect anyone who doesnt win 5k+ / 10k+ a month on here besides people like robbierob and n1kita...

-Bullshit you don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe you don't ignore me but you most be blind or its that nothing I do is wrong or nothing I've created is wrong metailty you have.

-I don't know why anyone would back you. Obv not getting treated like you should with your 5% cash in tourneys GJ THERE BUDDY.

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."