View Single Post
Old 01-18-09, 10:43 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

I don't have the chat for this... I wish I did.

But a couple of days ago, some donk sat down with me for a HU SNG on FT. As I was SharkScoping his pathetic -24% or so ROI numbers, he starts GOING OFF in the chatbox because I was "keeping him waiting." It seriously hadn't even been 15 seconds, and I had been sitting at the table waiting for an opponent for at least 10 minutes.

I LOL'd at him in the chat box. So the SNG starts and he says, "I'll teach you to disrespect me!" and proceeds to time down every single hand before acting. I thank him for giving me the extra time, and do the exact same thing - every hand, every street, every action. Meanwhile, I'm playing another match and surfing, so I really don't care. Sure, it's less hands which in theory lowers my edge against him, but I knew it would send him through the roof.

This goes on for a while, with some great chat, and finally he tells me he will speed up if I apologize and promise to never keep him waiting again. I tell him I prefer this pace, so no thanks. I counter with my offer that I will speed up if he ships me $50. He laughs and I tell him the price just went up to $100. (This was for a $200 SNG, btw).

Eventually he starts playing faster, and I only punished him for a few more hands and then played normally too. Then I beat him when he made some donkerrific play a few minutes later.

It was awesome.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker