Thread: my wsop trip
View Single Post
Old 06-17-08, 11:58 PM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

no I actually can afford to Mark and I did play some cash games while I was there but it was my wifes 30th birthday and on my 30th birthday she did what I wanted to. To be fair to her I did the same thing, I was with her the entire day one the 15th from the time we woke up to the time we kinda went to bed. I have the money and yes I do get excited when I see someone that I have followed online for years and feel I have learned something from. Trust me I dont like If I dont have the money for something I would come right out and say it. You of all people know im not dishonest when it comes to money, I might of been in the past but now im not.

I really dont know how I can exactly prove it to you but I can garantee you that June 15th is both of our birthdays and I spent them with her. On the 16th I went back to Rio to watch the Final Table of the $1500 though.

your right though I used to care a lot about playing in wsop but that was when I played live a lot more. Over the last 2 years I have pretty much only played online just because its easier for me and over that time I really havent given much care to WSOP at all. I dont even watch it on TV anymore but after being there this year I really have the urge to play it. I garantee you I will be in at least 1 event next year.

Last edited by stormswa; 06-18-08 at 12:04 AM.