Thread: Oh, Barry...
View Single Post
Old 12-05-07, 05:28 PM
Calling Station

CalifNaughti has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

Havent been to Wrigley Field so I will put that on my list of places to go. I also want to see Jacobs Field. Id love to go from ballpark to ballpark.

I grew up in Oakland and moved to Pleasanton in middle school so I went to alot of A's games in my life. Thats all we did on weekends was go see a ball game. I went to all the A's world series games and parades in town..and let me tell you ..that first year Oakland won the series..Oakland was nothing but a great big party!! Just like in Fever Pitch the movie. I even made the front page of the Oakland Tribune greeting the A's at the airport! I was in high school and everyone brought the paper in for me I was so embarressed. It saddens me to know the A's will be moving to Fremont because I have so many fond memories.

My parents named me after Sandy Koufax. I even has Sandy Koufax's baseball card 163 shadow boxed and framed...as well as a whole slew of other cards of players I like.

Sorry to go on and on but I can talk baseball for hours!
Cali

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the donkey, I will fear no river....