View Single Post
Old 03-18-07, 01:02 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

First, eejit scamming me and RD (I assume that's the thing you are referring to) and then making up lies about it for 6 weeks did bother me. It wasn't so much the money (which he eventually did pay back), it was the lying about it and trying to make me look like the bad guy.

Secondly, you don't need to keep telling me about the odds being the same - please - I get it. I really do.

If my posts seem defensive, it's only because I'm - you know - defending myself when you make comments that don't make sense to me. You say I spend an awful lot of time talking about this, but all I did was make one comment about the OP (which was kind of making the point I was trying to make the other day that certain people didn't seem to follow). That was it - one comment.

You followed this with a comment that didn't make any sense to me (about him not playing the hand ) and then a "whatever man" when I clarified why I made my comment.

The weird thing is, I think we are saying the same thing here. My original comment was basically saying that it's silly to think things like "I'm glad I folded here" - The only difference between what I am saying and what you are saying is because I included WHY it's silly to think like that in my post.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker