View Single Post
Old 08-20-07, 01:45 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Well, think what you want, but the explanation I gave above was 100% true. To address your indivudual issues though (*sigh*):

1. Email them and ask them what the problem is if you want. Anything else is speculation.

2. Not taking a personal check is a "pain in the ass" issue, not a "trust" issue. Big difference. If you want, see if you can find someone else to send a check to who will then transfer money to my TP Stars account. Or click the freaking "Register" button there and send them the check directly.

3. This is an exception because I use my "Talking Poker" account on Stars for holding money for things like this, etc. If I let you send to my personal FT account, I'd basically be doing a transfer for you - which is another idea. Go post in the Backer section and ask if anyone will send $10 to my Stars account in exchange for $10 from your {whatever} account. If the Full Tilt thing is a problem on my end, you should have no trouble transferring to someone else.

Lastly, there are other reasons to open a Stars account, you know... like playing poker on what pretty much everyone agrees to be the best or second best poker site out there.

Hopefully that will take care of this, because I really don't feel like wasting any more time defending myself to you because you can't figure out how to get 10 bucks to me for a supposed-to-be-fun fantasy football league.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker