Thread: NBA Playoffs
View Single Post
Old 05-03-09, 01:18 AM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Coulda told everyone last year that was gonna bite you in the ass. Learning the same lesson the Heat did.

Re: Best series ever...
Abso-fuckin-lootly not. Bulls play shitty defense, as the Celtics are guilty of too, and the whole series was a game of horse. For fuck sakes, how many times did Ray Allen get open, AT THE END OF THE GAME. This was two mediocre teams playing a glorified series of pickup games.

The Hawks are my boys, and I am so excited that we might get to the second round, but please God don't make me watch their offense again next year. Fire Mike Woodson and lets move on. Even though I have never drawn up a basketball play in my life, I felt like I was qualified watching them play. It's turrible. And Barkley says it EVERY time they cover them, for good reason. I'm scared of what would happen to Atlanta if we play the Cavs. Either we figure out a way to run constantly, or it is going to get ugly. Fast. Anyone catch that the Heat were upset that JSmoove tried a dunk in a blowout game? QQ more please. Shut the fuck up and be in the game so you don't get dunked on. Not to mention, 30 out of 40k fans show up to NBA games to see dunks....seriously, people are such boohooers these days. Put up or shut up.

I do love the playoffs, and I can't wait to see the Nuggets vs. the Lakers.