View Single Post
Old 01-02-06, 02:52 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default ummm

ok rook im done with you, you are getting way too personal and obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about. Pay my bills why because I'am able to actully deposit once and awhile? I have a good job and if that means im allowed to spend a certain amount of money on entertainment then im happy. Not gonna go into my personal finances because honestly its none of your damn buisness but I make more then enough to spend a couple hundred on poker If I wish.

I dont because id rather spend money on taking my kids to disney or taking my wife out to dinner like Iam tonight but again thats really not your concern. You have a problem rook you blow things way out of porportion, you ask for advice then if everyone dosent agree with you then you either blow up at them or you say your leaving the forum. You sound like me when I was in mass depression and my son was in bad shape, thats my excuse though whats yours?

you are the worst person to critisize because you dont take it for what its worth you just think its a personal attack on you. Im seriously done with all your posts, I wont reply to them ever again its pointless in my opinion to. I would block you but because you post like 500 posts a month it would cause too many holes for me.

good luck rook.