View Single Post
Old 08-10-08, 04:01 AM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

SRSLY? guys, srsly?

I dont honestly think he is a superuser.............................
I dont honestly think the site is rigged against me............

Jeez, let a guy rant a little. Ignore me and laugh at how much I suck if you must.

Ok, so TP/JD etc. Tell me why this play is sooooooooooooo bad, and how this isnt a bad beat.

I have about 11.5 big blinds. So this is automatically push or fold?
I dont think so honestly. As I said, I thought about pushing, but I made a standard raise instead. Why sooooooooooo horrible?
I have an overpair, so I push. Why soooooooooooo bad?
I should bet 2/3 of the pot? Not when I'm not that deep.
I should check/fold? I should check raise?
Am I supposed to fold 99? So basically I suck because I didnt push preflop? Is that right? Honestly asking..........
And really, the guy cold calls w/ 65o and flops the nuts vs. my overpair (turned open ended straight flush draw just to tease me), and thats NOT a bad beat? I get a guy to cold call when I'm an 82% favorite, and its simply that ISAP?

If I had KK can I post a KOD bad beat hand, or is TP the only one allowed to do that??

And fwiw, penguinfan is the only one (me included) who made a post that makes any sense!

Thank you for your support......carry on