View Single Post
Old 11-20-07, 11:27 PM
Professional Amateur

Invigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points
Default Further contribution.

I'd like to see more people signed up too.

We spend a lot of time discussing hands as a group to try to get a better understanding of different situations. Frankly I think it is of greater use to those who respond to the hand than those who post it.

The league, in addition to being a good time, is a chance to see the various styles our members advocate up-close.

I can only imagine the hand discussions that will come from situations where both HERO and VILLAIN can explain what they thought was going on and what they were trying to do.

Honestly, how often do we get to interact in the game?
----------------------------------------------------------------
moment of commitment and love coming on in 3, 2, 1, ...
----------------------------------------------------------------

HOW MUCH DO I BELIEVE IN THIS PRODUCT? Well, I'll tell you Bob, If we can double our current enrollment to 14, I will PERSONALLY put a $10 Bounty on the head of a league member of your choice, EVERY TOURNAMENT! (except TOC). [determined by weekly poll]

$120 in extra bounties. You know how and where I roll. that is 10 10 10 percent of my bankroll boys and girls.

So get on the phone, call your friends, call your mom (even easier if you live in her basement), but make sure you get your own BUTT out there and play.

I'm not drunk! I'm not high! I have not been stung by an Emperor Scorpion.

Book off work, hell quit your job. Can't quit? Insult the boss' wife and get fired. Remember campers, only you can prevent forest fires make this happen.

Now THAT'S a sales pitch!