Thread: I got Punk'd.
View Single Post
Old 04-18-06, 09:47 AM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I still don't understand how he got into your neteller account. Was this person a friend of yours, that you met on here? Is that it. Did you ever let him play on your account? Did he hijack your computer or just guess your Yahoo password and got into your Yahoo account where all your passwords were stored?

Glad you caught the s.o.b.

If I were you though, I'd report him. He might be scamming other people and it's up to you, since you know who it is, to stop him.

edit: I tried posting this right after my last post, but didn't seem to work. But I fully agree with Mel on this one. You can't just think of your case, Aeq. You have to think of all the other people he might have done this to or will do. You can't pardon him, by letting him go free after he compensates you for your loss. It's not right.