Thread: Softball...
View Single Post
Old 08-25-07, 01:14 AM
sports betting guy

omahilo has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsomahilo has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

$250 is alot for a double wall bat... the new bat now is composite bats. You can get a composite bat for the same price and they are so much better.

Composite bats wont dent up like the doublewall bats do. Miken, Worth, Easton are top of the line when it comes to composite bats. They are the best bats on the market right now. You can get a freak plus for $199 which is a awesome deal. Also do you play USSSA or ASA? if you play ASA you can only use certain bats.

I attached a link below which will help with your shopping. Also they have a forum where you can post about finding a team to play on, just asking general softball stuff or even buying a bat. Ive bought several bats thought people on the forum and have had no problems with them.

Composite bats will last for thousands and thousands of swing if you treat them right. Ive seen composite bats that have all the graphics wore off of them from being hit so much and the bat itself is in mint condition.

Last edited by omahilo; 08-25-07 at 01:18 AM.