View Single Post
Old 12-19-07, 02:56 AM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

I have played there a lot, I told TP to tell you guys about them actually. Fonefllix or something like that is easiest option to get money on there. I have been going back and forth with support for a little while trying to get them to get epassporte, they have other wallets but of course not as good as epassporte. There blind structure in tourneys is horrid though, they go hand for hand way too early which means by time you get to final table it is a big time crapshoot.

there cash games are real soft but you usually wont see more then 1 or 2 2/4NL games, Right now im awaiting a check from them so I will let you know how long it takes, they do charge $15 to write you a check though. There support is very very good, I had people sign up under me that had problems with the initial deposit bonus and they cleared it right up. Make sure when you sign up you make sure the deposit code you are using is active. There are some floating around the net THAT ARE NOT ACTIVE. Oh yea and the annimations are annoying as hell, I suggest turning them off.