View Single Post
Old 10-31-04, 09:32 PM
Maniac

jimmytheg has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

solid week, up another 2 units, minus the juice from the indy-philly tease....that green bay game was my lock when it was announced taylor was out for the packers. About 5 of my buddies regularly put action down, and we always differ and usually never all pick the same game...except for this game. Each of us had 2 units on the Pack....and i got a feeling our book took a huge beating on that game.

Side note...god damn colts...one late touchdown loses 2 units....chargers came through like expected, as did the bengals and eagles. Glad i layed off the vikes, i wont bet on them ever they fuck me whatever way i go with them, and the lions. Funny thing about the bengals, i seem to have a connection with them, because i am 4-0 in wagers involving them, either to cover or lose.

Monday night game....if the line moves up to Miami +7.5 (it is at 7 right now), I'm gonna jump on the Fins. Monday night underdogs have an incredible tendancy to win outright...and this number would be enough to jump on. If it stays at 7, im layin off.