View Single Post
Old 09-12-05, 12:18 AM
Thousand Post Club

Gordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsGordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsGordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsGordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Stover was off his game today. Scott Norwoodesque performance, althought this was the first game of the season, not the Super Bowl. I just released Olindo Mare if you want him. I debated on keeping him over Jason Hanson but I don't see the Dolphins putting up even half of 34pts a game for the season. Can't really say the Lions convinced me they will either, but they have so much talent I can't give up on them.

I picked up the Indianapolis defense to substitute for my sorry ass Houston defense. Why I drafted Houston, I don't know. Colts D looked impressive today, although they were playing against the weak ass Raven offense(except Jamal most games).

I've officially lost this week. No players on ATL or PHI for me. My starting receivers did nothing for me this week except for Rod Smith. My benched receivers (Burress, and Galloway) did decent. Oh yeah, Curtis Martin was a bitch for me as well, I woulda started Larry Johnson if I knew he was going to share duties with Priest Holmes. That's what I get for not doing my research, heh. I admit that it's easy to say that after watching him gain 110 yds. and two TD's on nine freakin carries. The Chiefs are my team though so I should've benched Martin on principle. This league is fun, gracias for hooking it up Aeq.

BTW. There are two games next Monday night. Hurricane Katrina telethon deal. That is muy bueno. They should have two games every Monday night.

Last edited by Gordogg; 09-12-05 at 12:22 AM.