View Single Post
Old 01-04-09, 02:52 PM
Calling Station

Mogul4 has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsMogul4 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

All-time have no idea as im too young and British to know anything pre-Manning/Brady really Watched for about 5-7 years so thats my history, and im not surrounded in NFL culture so i dont et the chance to pick up things about the game (obv ive heard of Marino and Aikman and "Greasy" but i dont know their numbers or reputations, just what they won.

Current - Romo is right up there. Again pre-season favourites for the superbowl, again huge losses at bad times and some shocking offence.

You cant really include favre, as no-one has said he is a great, he is just renowned for his record consecutive appearances, his TD passes and interception records, and whatever else he has broken now. Favre is good, and will always be a threat because teams respect him more with better deep coverage, which for as long as he can offer the long ball will always be an advantage. Pus he reads the game brlliantly.

Rothilsburger (sp) is average, as is Cassel.

A guy who has been getting a great review over here is Thigpen... though im unsure why.

My pick is still T-Ro