View Single Post
Old 10-09-08, 10:40 AM
grrrrr

jillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I was 2 for 3 but I am left with mixed feelings. First it took like 10 minutes a piece for these things to fill up. So there isn't a stream of people piling in to play them. Secondly I think Kurn's strategy is pretty good. In the 3 I played, I would say 3/6 each time knew how to play these hyper turbos. Also given the structure if you don't flop well then your done. The 2 that I won I was dealt paint or pockets pairs in 80% of my hands it seemed. The 1 I lost I my best starting hand by far was j9 sooted.

The thing is even if you play perfect strategy in these, they are still just coin flips. So I would be curious to see if someone can maintain a roi that makes these worth your time. However maybe as the Turbo Takedown approaches there will be more action in these games.

I would say this article is pretty off base just due to the amount of sng's that actually take place to what is written about. If they actually went off as fast the article stated then it might be worthwhile to play a bunch of these.

Update: I have watched a few of these today and there are a couple of guys (chrisal67,throxerion, and HHHUGO) playing in everyone. Chrisal67 has already won like 4 of the ones I have had open.

Last edited by jillaj; 10-09-08 at 11:43 AM.