View Single Post
Old 11-30-06, 09:19 PM
Fish

Dipolico has less than 10 Rep Points

Hi all. Newcomer here. Found you through Dream Poker. I hope to play with you if the ps will posted.
I wanted to say my opinion for the argument between old and new members.. I am member of many forums but where i am a real active is in friendly forums with cool and kind admins, mods and members. There are forums with plently games almost every day where i don't even play at their freerolls cause i don't like them.. And really small forums with 1-2 games per month with great, lovely people. I don't mind if i play only 1 game -i am a real money player and don't wait a freeroll to be "rich", but i am glad that found people that i can comminicate with them..
So there are not all freeroll junkies that want to play at your freeroll. Isn't so bad i think that we didn't know Talking Poker till know.. I believe that you also want new members in other case you would had organised that game as restricted for spesific old members. I can understand old members opinion and their feeling if wins someone with 2-3 posts but it's not so unfair..
Personally even finish first or last my decision to stay and become active member of Taliking Poker will be taken because of the forum's quality and not that spesific game..
Thanks for the game. Hope to play and have a nice game!