View Single Post
Old 10-22-04, 06:01 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I don't think I have seen a poker commentator that is really great on any of these shows. But, two things in their defense....

1. Even with hole cams, it has got to be nearly impossible to find someting to say to fill a two hour show about poker. I would guess most here find it interesting as players, but the people playing and the cards are the draw for me, not the commentators.

2. How much of the crap they come up with is written for them after the event is played out and set in front of them? Every other sporting event has commentators with a script (or at least detailed notes) of what they hould/must say. Can't beleive they just let these guys wing it.